SOCi stands for Selfless, Overachievers, and Innovative. We're always thinking of new ways to help our customers grow their businesses while also giving back in the form of service-based learning opportunities that will make you even more successful!
If you're a remote Software Engineer and love solving complex problems and collaborating with a diverse team of like-minded individuals, then we want to meet your skillset. Join our growing family as an engineer at the forefront of innovation at SOCi—the largest localized marketing platform globally! You will have full ownership for one product in collaboration with other members; however, this time around there is no remote requirement so come work from home if desired.
You will be held accountable for your actions and feedback. We want you to give as much honest input, without fear of judgment or reprisal because it's what we do here - hold each other up in tough times; candidly address one another’s mistakes so they can learn from them together
We know that teamwork is important across departments: if something isn't working there might not just be a problem with this person (or even their department). Sometimes it's complicated but when problems arise its always a good first step towards solving the issue at hand by identifying where things went wrong
We are your tribe
Together, we'll find success in any circumstance and succeed long past the point where one of us could have done it alone. Accountability is key because when you hold others accountable for their actions or lack thereof - just as much as they should be doing the same thing- then no one gets left behind on this journey called life!
I'm proud to say that here at SOCi, there isn't anything too big about which people can't achieve some level of understanding; Not surprisingly though? There remains an underlining focus towards cultivating deep relationships through honest communication coupled with an open dialogue regarding personal potentials within
- You will need to know about the latest and greatest in machine learning technology. You'll also want a deep understanding of user experience principles, as well as being able to work with UX designers on building out our product's UI--all while staying up-to-date on new developments within these fields!
- It takes more than just technical skills for this position; you should have hands down grasp of what it means when designing high-quality products by incorporating modern AI methods into the designs you want to be part of an innovative team that is solving big problems?
- Do your skills include NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB experience building scalable and modular solutions Understanding modern cloud technologies like AWS or Google Cloud
- Do the smell of fresh coffee on campus streets or software being developed right now excite you even more than those who are yet unborn!
- If this sounds like something that might be up your alley then please apply with us because we have an opening that needs filling soon!
- Collaborating with other engineers in real-time over Zoom
- You'll be collaborating on projects throughout several sessions and this could mean you're working alongside product, design, or development teams made up of people who all have their specialties but come together when needed for complex tasks like building user interfaces!
- As a member of the Empowered Product Team, you will be able to work with your assigned teams in order to create product solutions that address customer problems. We are an engineering company and use technology as our tool for solving these difficult issues!
- Our engineering teams are distributed across four continents, but you'll still get to work closely with your teammates. The timeslot for this position is 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST which allows ample time in the overlap between remote employees around the world! You won't be expected 8 hours per day on task throughout these eight-hour windows; it depends upon what team(s) one falls under and where they're located geographically speaking (the eastern US vs Western Europe).
- As a member of an Empowered Product Team, you will be able to work with your assigned teams to research and understand customer problems as part of their jobs. Then work together to build product solutions that address them.
- We are an engineering company and we leverage technology to solve customer problems.